Friday, October 27, 2017

RUN10FEED10 virtual 10K swag





The swag bag for the 2017 Womens Health Magazine RUN10FEED10 Run Your Own 10k virtual race arrived in the mail yesterday!  

It contains:
- RUN10FEED10 tote bag (15" H x 13.5" W x 4" D)
- Geico plastic water bottle
- Poise samples
- Always samples
- Aveeno sunscreen sample
- Truvia sample
- Krave pork jerky (1 oz, FULL SIZE)
- RXBAR (FULL SIZE)

The tote bag has a cute design. But I've noticed that over the years, the materials of the bag are getting cheaper each year, and the amount of goodies in the bag is getting less each year.  Nevertheless I'm happy with it all.  My favorite items in this bag are the Krave beef jerky and the RXBAR.

But I still have FOMO for the FEED bracelets that they handed out to the runners at the in-person race events. I'm curious to see what the bracelet design is for this year, or if they even gave out bracelets this year. The Chicago RUN10FEED10 race takes place tomorrow, October 28. So I guess I'll be checking Instagram to see what people post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment