Sunday, August 12, 2018

DIY Disney: Donald Duck Luggage


Here is proof that I don’t need to buy expensive luggage to have Disney luggage. I just finished using fabricpaint to Disneyfy an old suitcase of mine today.  I bought it 8 years ago but it’s still in great condition. Now it’s ready to hand down to my son who recently outgrew his smaller Disney “kiddie” suitcases, loves the color blue, and loves watch Duck Tales. Whoo-Hoo!

Here is what I started with.


First I had to decide on a design. I decided upon design “A” because the large area of white in design “B” would probably get dirty immediately.  Which design would you have chosen?



I taped up the borders with masking tape, and then started painting.



Here is the final product. My son is very happy with his “new” big boy suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment